Economist Warns Dogecoin/Bitcoin WILL KILL US ALL (Final Stand Show)



Get access to the information I use to make thousands in additional income every month: Best VPN to use: …


38 Comments

  1. My ex-husband is a very professional financial analyst working in Shanghai. And he is the one who has assured me that Doge will for sure go to $1 and asked me to hold 😌

  2. Appreciate your review, you gave very good advice with the right mentality adopted for cryptos✔People are getting the TSLA market situation wrong everywhere. With the current price I will advise lnvestors to trade before the bull run, The saIe of βͳc by TSLA has nothing to do with proving liquidity (regardless of what Elon says) or Elon losing confidence in b!tcoin, it is purely done for the purposes of managing the EPS results for wall street. We have to remember that TSLA is a publicly trad ed company with very high visibility. Anyways if you are seeking and speaking on improving your cryp to experience with daiIy ga!ns, I mean a functioning trad e group makes everything simple for refreshes on day by day trad e s!gnals. With Gray insight I presently don't need to stress over the ascent and plunge ofBitcoin. For profess!onal guidiance, you can without much of a stretch get to on Gray Teleqram; (@Grayken2)

  3. You all think you’re cool for holding. The reality will bite when you lose 90% of your investment and you’re forced to sell the remaining 10% to pay for your water bill. 🤣

  4. HE IS JUST TALKING SO MUCH HIGH SHIT IM TAKING A PISS SO HIGH ALSO. BUT DOGE ARMY IS SO STRONG THAT WE PUCH THEM WE OUR LEFT AND WE PUCH THEM WITH OUR RIGHT NOT LITERALLY BUT BECAUSE WE ARE UNITED AND I COULD GIVE THEM 49 REASONS OF WHY THIS IS THE 4D THE ERA OF DiGital ToKeNs and the END of Physical Bills. Im Levitated 2 the moon.

  5. Great context.everyone needs more than there salary to be financially stable.the best thing to do with your money is to invest it rightly.because money left for saving always end up used with no returns.i started investing in Bitcion mid November 2020 with the help of a well-known professional Mr Ion Mitus and the entire profit funded my duplex🇱🇷

  6. When it comes to investments, I presently have several stocks in my portfolio like Microsoft and AQN and a few on my watchlist, but it's a long-term investment (waiting for a year or more to get good dividends). It's better to invest with reputable investment companies that can earn you a lot more money in a short period of time. I started about 6 months ago with a $1800 investment and earned about $3150 after the first month. Since then, I've increased my investment capital and have been earning a lot more profit.. best not to place all your investments on long term holdings

  7. Hey Matt I use to follow you on Twitter but it seems like you blocked me. I use to follow all your tweets but since you’ve blocked me I’m not sure what I might’ve done but if it is a mistake I would appreciate it if you reversed it. If not I apologize
    My @ is EdwardM92301224

  8. The cyrpto market has been unstable. People ask themselves if this is the right time to invest? before jumping into conclusion i think you should take a look at things first. BTC price fall means analysts remain divided over whether it is entering a bear market or is just suffering a brief correction on the road to more record highs. Investors who bought early are still in profit despite the recent price crash and they also earn by tradling. I'm still an investor but still I'm winning by applying the same method in every trad e, you can also become a winner today. We should follow the way of earning more regardless of the current market (bulls or bears), which is tradlng. Buy the Dip and Trade…I have made over 6 btc profits not just by buying the dip but implementing tradess with s!gnals supllied by Raymond Anthony . For inquries into a profitable system you can easily get to Ray on ͲҽӀҽցɾąʍ [Raymondsam01]

  9. Do you eat tide pods? Just cause he like a post doesn't mean he's backing it..
    Just cuz I like a ass eating meme dont mean om always down for it.. it might just have been funny..

Comments are closed.